Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas on Instagram

With only 3 more sleeps until Christmas my list of things to do appears to have gotten bigger. While I've got all the presents wrapped and the cards written, there's a long list of baking and cleaning to go before I can settle down with a glass of wine and know that everything is done.

I had planned on doing a couple of diy tutorials before Christmas but that is looking like an overly ambitious project that will result in me being stressed out. So instead I'm going to be documenting my Christmas preparations on Instagram.


Preparations for some last minute Christmas gifts


I made this Nightmare Before Christmas tree and Jack years ago. I keep saying I'm going to make the sleigh each year but have never got around to it... maybe next year


My favourite bauble taking pride of place on my kitchen dresser

Follow my Christmas on Instagram and share your Instagram details in the comments if you are posting your Christmas as well!

2 comments:

  1. You posted this at 5.48am are you mad! Hey I want to be able to subscribe to your blog through my email. Can you put that option in. Cheers Skye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was waking up super early to get stuff done before Christmas, but haven't been up before 9am since then. I've added a follow on email button on the right just for you :)

    ReplyDelete