Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Blogging Challenge

Now and then we all need a little motivation, which is why I will be taking part in a blogging challenge this month to get into the swing of posting regular blogs.

As you all know, I will have some daily updates coming next week while I struggle along surviving on only $2  a day (which, I am absolutely terrified about). But I will also be adding a few extra projects I've had up my sleeves including some more Brisbane Staycation ideas and a couple of Pinterest Roadtests.

I do have a list of ideas for these but I'm calling out to you as well...

1. If you have a place in Brisbane you've been wanting to check out or want to recommend let me know in the comments.


2. If you've seen a project on Pinterest and thought 'hmmm, would that really work?' I want to know that too.


I'll be seeing you regularly over the coming month :)



4 comments:

  1. I'm here via the Blogger Challenge hop and can't wait to read what we all come up with to write about this month.

    Happy Wednesday!
    KK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I loved your post on mustaches - that drives me mad as well.

      I'll be following your progress this month :)

      Delete
  2. Here visiting from the May Blog Challenge with Creative Girl Media! Looking forward to checking out everyone's posts! As for your Pinterest comments, most of the time I pin things that look really cool, but I will probably never ever make. But if I ever get motivated, I know exactly where to find them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. You've got some great tips on your blog, I'll definitely be following in the future.

      Delete